Su e Giù
Aggiunto il 15/09/2017
Cosa accomuna una gamba gonfia, una scatola di dolci e un viaggio in India?
- "Effetto Somogyi"
- Controllo glicemico durante il ricovero ospedaliero
1. Diabetes Care [Online] January 2014vol. 37 no. Supplement 1 S14-S80 [viewed on 28th April 2014] doi: 10.2337/dc14-S014
2. The Hospital Management of Hypoglycaemia in Adults with Diabetes Mellitus. Inpatient Management Guidelines. NHS. March 2010 [viewed 28 April 2014] Available from:
4. The management of hyperosmolar hyperglycemic state in adults with diabetes. Inpatient management guidelines. NHS. August 2012. [viewed 28 April 2014]. Available from
6. LIPSKY BA, BERENDT AR, CORNIA PB, PILE JC et al. Executive summary: 2012 Infectious Diseases Society of America clinical practice guideline for the diagnosis and treatment of diabetic foot infections. Clin Infect Dis. [Online]2012 Jun;54(12):1679-[viewed on 28th April 2014] doi: 10.1093/cid/cis460.
7. RYBICKA M, KRYSIAK R, OKOPIEN B. The dawn phenomenon and the Somogyi effect -two phenomena of morning hyperglycemia.Polish Journal of Endocrinology.Volume 62; Numer/Number 3/2011ISSN 0423-104X